RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8 Windows XP PRO Corporate serial number S/N: Key: Product Key for Windows XP Professional Activation Free with serial keys. VLK or Volume Licensing Key will help those who want the retail edition of List of Windows XP Product Keys & Serial Number 64 & 32 Bit. 2020-4-5 An access key is the 25-character code that accompanies all Guild Wars products; it is displayed as five groups of five characters each.
With you: Windows XP Professional Volume Licence Key crack serial keygen
|TRANSMAC TORRENT ARCHIVES|
|MINITOOL POWER DATA RECOVERY 10.0 CRACK IS HERE  | TESTED|
|RPG MAKER VX CRACK SERIAL KEYGEN|
|Windows XP Professional Volume Licence Key crack serial keygen|
|Windows XP Professional Volume Licence Key crack serial keygen|
Windows XP Professional Volume Licence Key crack serial keygen - help
It was going fine until I came to activation, which it would not allow in safe mode. So I restarted, and it said, "Do you want to activate Windows now?" When I answered Yes, it said, "Windows is already activated. Press 'OK' to exit". I pressed OK and it kicked me back to the login screen. Any ideas?
You might be able to get out of this loop using the following steps. Not sure if this is a permanent fix or only for 30 days. Start in plain safe mode. Login using an administrator user account. Run CMD (as admin). Type these commands and press Enter. Then click OK on each of the following prompts: regsvr32 regwizc.dll; regsvr32 licdll.dll. Type this last command (type exactly as what you see here): rundll32.exe sys setup,SetupOobeBnk. Wait for a couple of minutes because the last command will not show anything on the screen. However, it will reset the licensing components in the background. Then restart your computer and log-on back to your normal Windows.
Are you looking for an appropriate Windows XP product key to install Windows XP? It is an essential need to install Windows XP. The procedure involves multiple steps starting from getting the product key to activating Windows XP. Before learning about all these procedures it is a must to understand the basic things about Windows XP that is a widely used operating system both at limited levels as well as the professional levels.
Learning about Windows XP
Created back in 2001 this operating system became extremely popular in very little time. People at levels enjoyed the features and praised the applicability of this Operating System. Since the first day of launch until today, the popularity graph has kept ascending. Although Microsoft 2011 is no longer supporting the OS still many users prefer using Windows XP more than the other operating systems available on the market. The problem of updates also persists but fame and satisfaction remain unrivaled. For the users of XP who want some kind of update the option of using the Serial XP product key is there so that they can get the updates and enjoy working with this OS. If the user has the option of Serial XP in the system, then there is no need to worry.
Who needs a product key?
There are two licensing agreements related to the Windows XP. These two variations include
- VOL or Volume Licensing for Organization
- VLK or Volume Licensing Key
In the case of the former, there is no need to have a product key. The copy of Windows can be easily installed without using a key. The latter on the other hand shows that the user has access to the retail edition of the Operating System. In this condition, it is very important to have a proper key if you want to install this Operating System.
Finding Window XP product key
If the user has bought the original version of the Windows XP CD/DVD, the serial key is written on it. If there is no serial key or the source of installation is not original, then it would become really hard to find the product key.
Microsoft is known for making use of several encryptions. It is an ordeal in finding the product key manually. Hence, the user needs to check other options available for this purpose as well. The two popular alternatives in this regard are as follows:
- Use a key finder to resolve the issue. Use the stock key to install a copy of Windows. With the help of the key finder downloaded on the system install the Windows XP program. As the user runs this program he can find the serial number by clicking on the find option. Write down the serial number appearing in the program.
- If the extraction process has not helped in finding the right product key, then the user can get assistance from the shady app meant for PC. It is recommended as a safe mode of settling the matter. The procedure is not too complex and can be handled even by a beginner. All the user has to do is to find the appropriate key from the available list and then copy it before completing the installation.
List of Working Windows XP Product Key
Windows XP Product Keys Free
Working List of Windows XP Product Keys & Serial Number 64 & 32 Bit
Read more: Working List of Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key
Windows XP Professional Product Keys for [32-bit Edition]
Read more: Avast Driver Updater Key: Easy Methods
Windows XP Professional Product Keys for [64-bit Edition]
Which Bit option is required for Windows XP?
Some users find it tough to decide which option is a must need for Windows XP. The creators have introduced it for both the options of bits that are 32 bits and 64 bits. The choice depends upon the kind of processor which is either 32 bit or 64 bit. The operating system is chosen accordingly. For heavy jobs, the second option is preferable as the 64-bit version gives better and larger memory.
If you intend to choose the best option, then it is possible by following the given steps:
- Reach out for the system option on the start menu that can be accessed after right-clicking the start button.
- Open the properties after right-clicking the computer.
- After accessing the System tab, a list of versions related to Windows appears on the computer screen. Considering the processor choose the right option from the list of versions.
How to use different product keys?
The user can enjoy the options of Windows XP Home and professional product keys. To use the most appropriate Windows XP product key the following steps are recommended.
- Open the properties option after right-clicking on Start and then Computer.
- Click the activation windows option. By accessing this option, the user gets the chance to alter the Windows XP Professional product key. Simply click and then enter the required product key.
- The activation process completes after waiting for the wizard for some time.
- All these are completely genuine options. Updating the system in this way can keep the computer updated and prevent it from getting damaged.
Altering and Replacing Windows XP Product Key
It is not a tough task to replace the product key after installing it on the system. The process involves the following steps:
- Click Start and then Run on the Windows XP.
- After the dialogue box appears type Regedit to proceed further.
- It will take the user to the registry edit option from where he can further access the path H thus making it possible to observe the value.
- Make the required changes and confirm the entry by OK command.
- Type %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a, after opening the Run option from the Start menu.
- Select Yes for the option stating activate Windows. Change the product key followed by restarting the system.
Activating the Product key without a key
If the product key is not correct then there is nothing to worry about. Follow a few steps and see the things happening.
- Access the run dialogue box by clicking on the start option.
- After typing Regedit the moment registry appears asking to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
- Explore the Software followed by accessing the Microsoft and the Windows NT. The OOBET timer in the right panel pops up after opening WPAEvents.
- The value can be changed at once after double-clicking OOBET value.
- Make the required changes.
- Click on the permissions option after right-clicking on WPA events.
- The permission window takes the user to the System Tab. Avoid the full control and click OK before proceeding for the final step and that is restarting.
Tags:windows xp keywindows xp key freewindows xp product key
This post is all about Windows XP product key. You can check the list of working keys here. Morevover, you will learn how to activate Windows XP with the key. How to change the key if you have Windows XP already installed. Lastly, how to activate Windows XP without a key.
Windows XP Operating system
Windows XP is an operating system created by Microsoft in 2001. Soon after its release, it became the most widely used personal operating system in the world.
Even today, it has thousands of users, despite the fact that Microsoft stopped providing support in 2011. There are no new updates available for this operating system.
You can’t update your Windows system by using a Windows XP serial key. If you’re still using this version of Windows, your system will work just fine, but it may cause some security issues on your computer.
Still, if you’re searching for a Windows XP product key, you have landed on the right page. Windows XP activation keys aren’t easy to find these days, but we have some working keys here. Try your luck with any of the free Windows XP keys found below.
Do you need a serial key to install Windows XP?
Windows XP has two types of licensing agreements.
1. VOL (Volume Licensing for Organization)
2. VLK (Volume Licensing Key)
If you have a copy of the Windows XP CD/DVD and you notice “VOL” written on it, you don’t need a Windows XP product key. You can install your copy of Windows without providing a serial key.
On the other hand, if “VLK” is written on your Windows CD/DVD, you have a retail edition of the operating system. You need to provide your genuine Windows XP product key to install the operating system.
Where is your Windows XP product key?
If you have the original Windows XP CD/DVD, the serial key is written on the box. If you can’t locate it on the CD/DVD or you don’t have the original CD/DVD, you won’t be able to find it easily.
Manually locating the Windows XP product key is nearly impossible because of the various encryptions that Microsoft uses. Therefore, your only options are the following.
Extract it using a key finder program
The first method to find the Windows XP product key is to use a key finder program. For this method to work, you need to install your copy of Windows on your computer using a stock key. Once Windows boots, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Download a key finder here
2. Install the program on Windows XP
3. Run the program and click on the “Find Serial Number” button
4. The program will display the serial number on the screen
5. Write down this serial number
Use a free Windows XP serial key
If you can’t find your serial key using the above method — or maybe you just don’t want to install a shady app on your PC — you can use a free Windows XP product key.
This method is simple, as you only need to scroll down and copy a serial key to proceed with the installation of Windows.
Do you need a Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit key?
Should you use a serial key for Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit edition? I know it’s a troubling question. Read the detailed answer below.
Windows XP was released for both 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
The bits (32 or 64) refer to your CPU’s architecture. If you have a 32-bit processor, you can only install a 32-bit operating system – Windows XP 32-bit, in this case. If you have a 64-bit processor, your CPU can handle a larger amount of memory and you should install the Windows XP 64-bit version.
When Windows XP launched, the majority of PCs were using 32-bit hardware. It meant that 90% of computers were equipped to run a 32-bit operating system at that time. However, you might have a 64-bit edition of Windows XP running on your PC.
To find out which version of Windows your computer is running, follow these steps.
1. Click on the Start button in Windows
2. Open System from the Start menu
3. Right-click on Computer and click on Properties
4. Now go to the System tab
5. Here you can see the system type
Note the version of Windows your computer is running from this screen.
Windows XP Product Key 32-bit
Windows XP Product Key for SP3
Windows XP Product Key 64-bit
How to Use Windows XP Home and Professional Product Keys
To use a Windows XP product key from above, follow the easy steps below.
1. Click on the Start button
2. Right-click on Computer and go to Properties
3. At the bottom, click on Windows Activation
4. Now you’ll have an option to change the Windows XP Professional product key
5. Click on this option and enter your Windows XP product key
6. Wait for the wizard to complete the activation process
Although the keys above work like a charm, we recommend that you don’t use Windows XP these days.
It’s not updated, and therefore your PC will be vulnerable to hackers and viruses. Your data could be at risk if you operate your computer using Windows XP.
If you insist, go ahead and use any free Windows XP product key. These are 100% working keys, as we regularly update our listings here at iTechGyan.
How to change a Windows XP product key
Sometimes you may want to change your Windows XP product key after you have installed it. Follow the easy steps below to change the serial key.
1. Click on the Start button in Windows XP and click on Run
2. Type “Regedit” when the Run dialogue box appears
3. Now the registry editor will open
4. Go to path Hkey_Local_machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents and open the registry key
5. Now right-click on OOBETimer, which you can see under the registry key, and click on Modify
6. You will see a value
7. Make a change in any digit and click on OK
8. Now click on Start again and open Run
9. Type “%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a” in the Run box and press Enter
10. A screen with the title “Let’s activate Windows” will appear
11. Select “Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to active Windows”
12. Now you will have an option to change the Windows XP product key
13. Type the new product key
14. Restart your PC for the new key to take effect
How to activate Windows XP without a key
It’s possible that none of the keys above are working for you. But there is a solution. Thankfully, you can install and then activate Windows XP without using a key. Here’s how to do it.
1. Click on the Start button in Windows
2. Now open the Run dialogue box
3. Type “Regedit” and hit Enter
4. Once the registry editor pops up, expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE entry
5. Open SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > CurrentVersion > WPAEvents located under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
6. Once you’ve opened the WPAEvents registry entry, you will see the OOBETimer in the right panel
7. Double-click OOBETimer to change its value
8. Highlight all values and delete them
9. Enter the new value:
FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD
10. Click OK
11. Now right-click on WPAEvents and click on Permissions
12. Once the Permissions window appears, click on the SYSTEM tab and click “Deny Full Control“
13. Now click OK, followed by YES on the next screen, and exit the registry editor
14. Restart Windows
15. After it restarts, press the Start button and bring up the Run dialogue box
16. Enter “%system” to bring up system information
17. Notice that your copy of Windows XP is now activated without using a Windows XP product key
We hope this article was useful. We update Windows XP keys regularly. If some of the keys aren’t working at this time, come back later for updated serial key lists.
Petr is a serial tech entrepreneur and the CEO of Apro Software, a machine learning company. Whenever he’s not blogging about technology for itechgyan.com or softwarebattle.com, Petr enjoys playing sports and going to the movies. He’s also deeply interested about mediation, Buddhism and biohacking.
Windows XP Product Key All Editions Universal Product Keys Collection
If you looking on the internet a Windows XP Product Key So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you all windows XP version product keys or serial key to get enter and activate windows in 2019. A lot of people daily bases search windows XP sp2 or sp3 professional edition windows product key because Microsft can not any update for Windows XP all for manual work so this post all about Windows XP how to activate and how to select a product key or lifetime working.
Although Windows XP updates won’t be supported by Microsoft, due to their personal habits or work requirements, I am sure that many users are still using it. So even now, the product keys for XP can be used, has given you the most comprehensive product keys for Windows XP, to make this easy.
WINDOWS XP OPERATING SYSTEM
The following CD-KEYs are official and original from Microsoft and are mainly used for 2/3VOL / VLK System Pack images of Windows XP Professional Service, the most convenient online to find. Your greatest benefit is to enable your Windows XP after you use these CD-KEYs.
Product keys for Windows XP are available free of charge. Windows XP was created and launched in 2001 by Microsoft. The Windows Vista was the successor to it. With its users, Windows XP was positive about increased performance, an intuitive user interface, enhanced hardware support, and its expanded multimedia capabilities. The product key was included in the Windows XP. Whereas Windows XP has proven popular and widely used in the event of initial concerns regarding its new licensing model and product activation system. In January 2017, NetMarketshare’s market share for Windows XP desktops is 10.34 %. The latest version of Windows is available. You can also check out the windows 7 product key.
Windows XP Product Key Free [UPDATED 2021]
Windows XP Professional 32-bit Edition
|SP3 VOL MSDN||MRX3F-47B9T-2487J-KWKMF-RPWBY|
|SP3 OEM SONY||K7RGC-CDXYJ-FTYH2-Y3VVV-KBYC7|
|SP3 OEM THTF||M68XC-TX2C9-PKK8H-GP8JH-RC8XB|
|SP3 OEM COMPAQ||KYKVX-86GQG-2MDY9-F6J9M-K42BQ|
|Pro SP3 OEM FOUNDER||F4G2M-BH2JF-GTGJW-W82HY-VMRRQ|
|Home SP3 OEM FOUNDER||K72PX-D96QW-RCHB9-3P96F-YQBCY|
|Home OEM Haier||GYFDM-KCXHW-6GFGQ-JQ9FH-B4TRY|
|SP2 OEM HP||P2BXT-D7Y8P-F6WF2-HYXYP-49TJD|
|Professional SP2 VOL||CCMWP-99T99-KCY96-FGKBW-F9WJT|
|Windows Server 2003 VOL||KJTHV-V4BVY-6R9JK-YJM7X-X7FDY|
|Office 2003 VOL||GWH28-DGCMP-P6RC4-6J4MT-3HFDY|
Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition
You get a real Windows XP key when you buy a genuine Windows XP. This free Windows XP serial key helps to make sure you use genuine Windows. You must follow a step to activate your system’s windows if you receive these 25 digit Windows XP product keys. Below is how to activate your Windows XP with a free Windows XP product key.
DO YOU NEED A WINDOWS XP 32-BIT OR 64-BIT KEY?
Do you need a 32-bit or 64-bit Windows XP serial key? I know this is a worrying issue. Read the answer below in detail. For both 32-bit and 64-bit machines, Windows XP is released. The bits (32 or 64) are based on the architecture of your CPU. You can only install a 32-bit operating system if you have a 32-bit processor–in this case, Windows XP 32-bit. If you have a 64-bit processor, you’ll have to install Windows XP 64-bit and can handle your CPU with a bigger amount of memory. The majority of PCs used 32-bit hardware when Windows XP was launched. This meant that 90% of computers were equipped at that time to run a 32-bit operating system.
How to activate Windows with Windows XP Product Key?
Now it’s time to activate Windows XP with the correct activation code when we have found the right version of your windows installed on your computer. Some of you may have difficulty finding out where the product key needs to be added. The following steps are taken to help you install the Professional Product Key of Windows XP.
1. Click on the Start button
2. Right-click on Computer and go to Properties
3. At the bottom, click on Windows Activation
4. Now you’ll have an option to change the Windows XP Professional Product Key
5. Click on this option and enter your “Windows XP product Key”
6. Wait for the wizard to complete the activation process
All about Windows XP Activation
The short story
To reduce software piracy, Microsoft requires that you validate your installation of XP through something called Windows Product Activation (WPA), either by connecting to their servers through the Net, or by calling a number where you'll get to either talk to a human being (great job...), or some automated answering device.
In either case, you'll have to provide both the Product ID (which is derived from the 25-character unique Product Key that you used to install XP), and a hashed number based on different devices in your computer. This lets Microsoft tell if you used a well-know, leaked Product Key, or if you gave a friend your legit Product Key so he can also install XP on his computer (in this case, the hardware ID will be different, and he'll have some explaining to do when he calls MS: One license = one computer).
If things go well, you will be given a release code to activate XP.
Note that if Service Pack 1 has been installed, the entire Product Key is also transmitted: This can then be checked against a list of known pirated keys.
The hardware is checked each time Windows boots, to ensure that it is still on the same machine. If you make significant hardware changes or reinstall XP altogether, you'll get a new hardware ID, which will prompt a new activation.
Note that $SYSTEM32\WPA.DBL and WPA.BAK should be saved and restored to avoid reactivation only when performing a 'Repair' reinstallation of XP; Those files are useless when performing a full reinstall.
Updating the Product Key on an installed XP
If you used a leaked serial number ("Product Key") when installing XP, and you suddenly no longer can log on, looping through the activation part, here's how to change the Product Key on an installed XP:
- "RockXP allows you to retrieve and change your XP product key that you used when you installed Windows XP. This can come very handy if you need to reinstall but have misplaced or lost the CD cover with the serial sticker. In addition, the program also lets you save the product activation to a file, enables you to recover usernames and passwords contained in the Windows Secure Storage, recover your Microsoft Windows Products keys and have password generator."
- "The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It has the options to copy the key to clipboard, save it to a text file, or print it for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Office 97, and Office XP. This version is a quick update to make it work with Windows Server 2003."
- Retrieve my product key in Windows XP using ViewKeyXP.exe (doesn't work with SP2; Use KeyFinder instead)
- XPPID, Windows XP Product Key Modifier (requires a valid Product Key; Didn't work on an XP Pro, possibly corporate)
- Changez la clé de produit de Windows XP Pro Corporate Par TEAM LABORATOIRE MICROSOFT, SUPINFO
- XP Key Recoverer and Discoverer 5.12 by wet paper bag (and bophoe) (" Don't forget that this tools only work for Windows XP Corporate, not Windows XP Pro or Home Edition"; Didn't work on an XP Pro SP2 that looks like it's the Corporate edition, possibly due to SP2)
- XP Key Recoverer and Discoverer v5.24H OEM
I need to change my XP Product Key
There are different ways:
- XPPID by Ryan Matthew Lederman (XP Product Key Modifier)
- Use the utility RockXP Key Finder
- Magic Jelly Bean Key (read-only)
- Upgrade from Windows:
- Insert XP CD using the same version as installed.Choose to Install
- Choose to Upgrade.
- Enter new valid key when prompted [If you are changing the "Corporate XP Version", use a retail Pro Key. For OEM see Repair Install below].
- Activate over internet.
Can I install SP1 on a pirated XP?
You'll need to change the Product Key to something legitimate only only for the corporate editions of Windows XP Professional using a compromised or illegitimate key. Windows XP Home Edition and retail versions of XP Professional are not affected by Service Pack 1.
How to tell if XP is activated?
Go to Start>Run and enter the following: oobe/msoobe /a
What is Slipstreaming?
Combining a service pack into Windows.
What to do if XP won't let me log on?
If you installed XP with a leaked key, here's what to do to get going:
- Buy a legitimate CD of XP
- If you can get into Safe Mode, proceed with an In-place Upgrade
- If you can't even boot into Safe Mode, boot with the legit CD, and proceed with a Repair Install. Normally, it won't wipe out your data, but stuff happens, so you may want to back them up before by booting from eg. Bart's PE or Knoppix.
Both proceedures are explained by Michael Stevens.
Windows XP product key is a must thing for using Windows XP to the fullest. Using the key is not very difficult. The user can acquire the key and even change it when required. Once the user gets the right key he can use it for the activation of the product too. Thus, the key can assist you in doing several tasks at the same time.
What Is Windows XP?
It is a popular operating system by Microsoft. It came into the world of technology and applications in 2001. This operating system became popular soon after its introduction. Although Microsoft has stopped delivering the support since 2011, still several users find it more useful and helpful. You are not even able to get the updates but it is the performance that keeps inspiring the users. The updating of Windows XP is possible if you have received the Windows Serial XP key. Once you acquire this ease it is possible to perform all your tasks with ease. There might be some security problems but they are not serious enough to threaten your performance.
What does Windows XP Operating System actually mean?
It is such an operating system that is created by Microsoft in 2001. Soon after its invention, it gained good popularity and importance among the people of all groups. Till today there are millions of people who support this despite the fact that Microsoft 2011 has stopped providing the support. Even there are no updates that are available for this. The user can update the Windows system by simply using the Windows XP product key 2021. If this option is there in the system, then everything will be fine. Only some minor issues will be on the security matter.
Read More: MS Office 2007 Product Key
How Can Serial Key Help Me In Installing Windows XP?
The licensing agreement for Windows XP falls under two main categories: VOL and VLK.
VOL or Volume Licensing for organization works provided you have the copy of Windows XP/CD.
VLK or Volume Licensing Key will help those who want the retail edition of Windows XP. it comes along with the CD/DVD.
Whatever the requirement of the user is always looking for a genuine Windows XP product key that can help him in handling the installation of this popular operating system without any hassle.
Read More: Comcast.net Email Sign In
How Can I Get The Product Key?
The serial key for the original Windows XP/CD/DVD comes along with the box. If the user is not able to find the key on the box then it means the version you are getting is not original. It is not easy to find the XP key manually. There is nothing to worry about it as there are other better alternatives available to this. Here are the popular options that are available for the users.
1.Using The Key Finder
The best alternative to getting the key is to use the Windows XP activation key generator. To start with you have to install the copy of Windows with the help of the stock key. The rest of the steps proceed as follows:
- Find the most recommended key finder.
- Run the program on your system.
- Use the button saying find the serial number and click on that.
- You will find the key appearing on the screen.
- Copy it correctly for use in the future.
2.Using The Free XP Key
If you do not have thewindows XP gold product key even after using the right key finder then the tech experts suggest installing a shady app on your device. It can help you resolve the problem easily. All you have to do is just scroll down and get the serial key. After you acquire the key it would help you handle the installation of Windows easily.
Read More: Facebook Account Disabled How long
List Of Working Windows XP Product Key
Windows XP Product Keys Free In 2021
List of Windows XP Product Keys & Serial Number 64 & 32 Bit
Windows XP Professional Product Keys for [32-bit Edition] In 2021
Windows XP Professional Product Keys In 2021
Windows XP Product Key For SP3
Do I Need 32-bit Or 64 Bit?
This question can be really confusing at times. There is no need to worry or get confused. Windows XP was meant for both 32 bit or 64 bit. It all depends upon the kind of processor that you are using. The users having a 32-bit processor must get the 32-bit operating system. On the other hand, a 64-bit processor requires the 64-bit version.
To check which version suits you more simply follow the given steps that would help you manage the things well:
- Click on the Start button and go to the Open system option.
- Right-click on the computer and then on the Properties.
- Check for the System tab.
- You will see multiple versions of Windows on the computer screen.
- Choose the version that suits you.
How To Use The Windows XP Product Key?
If you want to use the Windows XP product key then follow the given steps:
- Right-click on the Start followed by clicking on the Computer and then Properties.
- Click to activate the Windows.
- You are now ready to change the professional key and switch to a new working windows XP home edition product key.
- Click on the option that would let you enter the key.
- Wait until the activation is complete.
Read More: Play AFK Arena On PC
How To Change My Windows XP Product Key?
Sometimes it happens that you have to change the product key after installing Windows XP. This often happens if the key has expired or has stopped working properly. Here is what you need to do for getting and changing the product key.
- Click on the Start button and then click Run.
- After the dialogue box appears type Regedit.
- The above step will take you to the registry edit. Go to the path H key_local_machine. The value will appear soon.
- Make the changes and click OK.
- Click on Start, then Run, and then type %systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a”. Click enter.
- A screen mentioning the title let’s activate windows comes on the screen.
- Choose Yes. this would let you change the product key.
- Type the product key and then restart the computer to check if the necessary changes are made in the system.
Read More: Naruto Movies In Order In 2021
How To Activate XP Without A Product Key?
After getting the keys from a third-party source you will experience that not all keys are working properly. If you are finding it hard to get the right key then you can activate the XP using the following steps:
- Click on the start button and then Run.
- Type Regedit and enter key.
- Add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key in the registry editor.
- The right panel shows OOBETimer.
- Double click here to change the values.
- Highlight the values already there and then delete them at once.
- Enter the value and click OK.
- Click permissions under the options mentioning WPA events.
- Go to System Tab and choose to deny full control.
- Click OK and then YES on the following screen.
- Click to restart.
- Press start and check the next dialogue box appearing on the screen.
- Enter % system to check the system information.
- The user’s copy will get activated without needing any product key.
This guide is an insight to use Windows XP to the fullest both with and without the product key.
Read More: Football Streaming Sites in 2021
Follow techia.netfor the Latest Technology Update and news